Reaching as many buyers as possible is the ultimate goal of any seller venturing into an online reselling platform. This is undeniably the most effective way of getting more potential buyers that will eventually lead to more followers, likers, and higher conversions. Different platforms such as Poshmark, eBay, Depop, Facebook marketplace, Tradesy, Kidizen, Grailed, Etsy, and many others have different selling tools and features. Still, platforms like them want the same thing for their sellers. And that is to drive sales with different strategies.
Seasoned Poshmark sellers, especially those with large closets, know how tedious tasks on Poshmark can be, and sellers are always looking for ways to boost their activities to be visible to as many buyers as possible. The use of bots in many marketplaces like Poshmark, Mercari, and the likes is not a secret to help sellers do more while spending time on other things that can grow their business. And because Poshmark values its sellers' time and effort, they have launched a new feature that will help many platform users maximize their time. In this blog post, we will help you understand what the Bulk Upload tool is all about, which will allow sellers to perform bulk actions in a matter of minutes.
The new Bulk Upload tool is the newest offering of Poshmark to its sellers. This tool will make listing creation, organization, and inventory management more efficient and persuasive that will ultimately help boost the activity and, in turn, sales. However, at the moment, this feature is only available for Posh Ambassadors.
How it Works
Boosting your listing is the key to success on Poshmark. If you're not visible enough, you won't come across the right buyer for your item. That is why the new bulk feature is very helpful; it helps you create a bulk list, do bulk share, and send bulk offers in a much shorter period.
- List more: Bulk Upload enables you to list more items in your closet using spreadsheets to create multiple listings at once. So, if you still have many items that you haven't gotten the time to list yet, this tool is the key so you can list all of them without exerting much effort.
- List faster: We're sure you've been through manual copying and pasting of your listing details before, and it is a tiring process. Fret not because the bulk listing tool also helps you list faster by using the spreadsheet templates. If you're creating multiple listings with similar listing details, replicate the listing details easily using Excel's copy and drag feature.
- Quickly import your catalog: Are you worrying about importing tons of listing details from another marketplace? You don't have to worry anymore if you want to cross list as you can now export them to the bulk listing template to make inventory importing and uploading easy for you.
To access this bulk upload tool:
- Head to Sell on Poshmark from your computer and click Bulk Upload at the top-right corner.
- Pick and download a template based on whether you want to use photos saved in a zip or from an online cloud.
- Read the legend directions carefully, fill out the required fields on the Listing Details tab, and press Save.
- Select the template type you are uploading and add your zip file with photos, if applicable, then hit Upload Listings.
- You will be notified when the file is finished processing. Check out the Manage Listings page to view the status of your uploads.
Become a Poshmark Ambassador
Your first goal should be to become a Posh Ambassador to qualify to use this feature. And to do this, you must accomplish certain criteria that include:
- Community Shares: Share at least 5,000 items from other Poshers' closets.
- Self-Shares: Share your items at least 5,000 times with the community.
- Available Listings: Have at least 50 available listings in your Poshmark closet.
- Listings Sold: Make at least 15 sales.
- Average Rating: Have an average rating of at least 4.5 stars.
- Average Ship Time: Have an average ship time of fewer than three days.
- Love Notes Given: Leave at least 1 Love Note for another Posher.
Unlocking Bulk Upload Tool with Automation
Unlocking the new Bulk Upload tool may look challenging because you have to be a Posh ambassador first before you can access it. Don't get overwhelmed, as you can get that status with the right strategy and tool. You can accomplish the criteria of being a Posh ambassador in no time if you use an automation tool. Here are the things that automation can help you out with:
Share: Sharing your listing to the Posh feed of your followers is one of the essential tasks that you should do when you're selling on Poshmark. Like in any social media platform like Facebook or Instagram, sharing makes you visible to many users. More shares equal more eyes on your listing, which will give you the chance to make more sales and help you accomplish the required self share, community share, and listing sold in becoming Posh ambassador criteria.
Follow: Following means, you are being social. Given that Poshmark is a social marketplace, following other users can also earn you more followers who can become your potential buyers. This gives you the chance to create a ripple effect: when you earn more followers, many users can see your shared listing, and when they share your listing to their feed, your listing gets exposed to more poshers which can then turn into more followers and eventually buyers.
Send offers: Sending offers is one of the most effective ways to reel in buyers to your Poshmark closet. Buyers love discounts and items with an affordable listing price so sending offers to likers is to your advantage. By using automation, you no longer need to spend hours and manually send them one at a time. Once a posher likes your item, they get notified whenever you edit your listing price and offer the lowest price. You can also include a shipping discount in your offers if your earning permits. Take note that negotiations can occur when you send offers, so be prepared with a price wiggle room so you won't compromise your profit.
Relist: If you have stale listings sitting on your Poshmark closet for too long, relisting is the answer to that. With the help of an automation bot, you no longer need to manually relist your listings one at a time, which requires a lot of time and effort. When you relist, not only does it give your old listing a chance to be sold, but it also allows you to make room for your new items.
Automation is a helpful tool that will make your online selling a lot easier, faster, and more convenient. Along with saving time and effort, it can also help you achieve the Poshmark Ambassador status that will give you access to the Bulk Upload tool and a lot of perks Poshmark offers.
OneShop at your service!
All sellers want an efficient way to list more while doing more. That is why we have created an intelligent automation bot that can help you relist, delist, share, send offers and discounts, crosspost, follow, and more to give you the freedom to do other things. You won't have to spend hours and hours in front of your device to ensure that your closet is active and productive, as our software will do it all for you. Just turn on the settings, and your e-commerce venture is surely visible to many potential buyers on the platform.
OneShop works as it imitates human-like activity efficiently, ensuring a random delay in performing tasks so your closet won't be flagged as suspicious by the platform. Many retailers trust OneShop as it works 24/7 and is very easy to use even when you're only using it on your smartphone. If you're ready to level up your online selling hustle using OneShop, all you have to do is sign up here!