To make buying on OneShop simple and safe, we have policies in place for each purchase:
Our default shipping policies:
- For preconstructed bundle lots, sellers have 3 business days to ship all orders, excluding US bank holidays
- For orders sent direct from vendor, shipping time will vary as the seller will coordinate with the original source for each order
- For custom orders, you should coordinate with the seller
When shipping estimates are specified in the listing, this replaces the default shipping guarantee. Please review listings carefully and ask the seller any questions you may have before buying
For standard seller-shipped listings (not direct from vendor):
- If the seller cannot ship on time, you will be awarded a $10 courtesy credit.
- Tracking and shipping insurance are included
- For orders above $300, a signature on delivery, or explicit waiver, is required.
Detailed information can be found on our Shipping Options page.
Refusing Delivery or Returning to Sender
If you make a purchase, you’re responsible for making sure you receive the package. This means you must be available to take delivery and it’s on you to ensure the last mile part of the delivery. Not taking delivery (for example, by refusing delivery or returning to sender) voids all buyer protections and refunds. You agree to being responsible for ensuring delivery by paying through OneShop.
Returns and Refunds
- After the order is fully delivered, buyers have 24 hours to inspect their purchase and leave a review in the app.
- Orders without reviews left during this timeframe are ineligible for returns or disputes.
- If the review is 2 stars or below, buyers will be offered the chance to initiate a return. Regardless of their decision, the initial review will remain.
- Orders are only eligible for a return if the items do not match the listing or there are major flaws not included in the disclosures. No partial returns are allowed.Once a request is submitted, the OneShop team will review it within one business day. All return requests must go through the approval process.
- We don't handle authentication. For more info, see our authentication policy.
- After the return is approved, buyers will be sent shipping labels to return the items. The packages must be shipped back to the OneShop team in full within 24 hours of receiving the prepaid label.
- A refund of the base bundle cost, not including any initial shipping fees, and minus the cost of the return labels, will be issued once the return is received in full and inspected by the OneShop team. The items will be inspected within one business day of full delivery.
- All orders are final and cannot be canceled.
- Orders that the seller does not fulfill will be resolved via the OneShop team. If it has been 3 business days, please reach out to OneShop support.