To make buying on OneShop simple and safe, we have policies in place for each purchase:
Our default shipping policies:
- For preconstructed bundle lots, sellers have 3 business days to ship all orders, excluding US bank holidays
- For orders sent direct from vendor, shipping time will vary as the seller will coordinate with the original source for each order
- For custom orders, you should coordinate with the seller
When shipping estimates are specified in the listing, this replaces the default shipping guarantee. Please review listings carefully and ask the seller any questions you may have before buying
For standard seller-shipped listings (not direct from vendor):
- If the seller cannot ship on time, you will be awarded a $10 courtesy credit.
- Tracking and shipping insurance are included
- For orders above $300, a signature on delivery, or explicit waiver, is required.
Detailed information can be found on our Shipping Options page.
Returns and Refunds
- Within 24 hours of delivery, OneShop requests a video unboxing of the order sent to email@example.com.
- Orders without unboxing videos are ineligible for returns or disputes.
- Orders with valid unboxing videos that do not match their listing description can be submitted to support to begin a refund claim.
- We don't handle authentication. For more info, see our authentication policy.
- Approved returns will be sent a shipping label and must be shipped back to the seller in full within 24 hours of receiving the prepaid label.
- A full refund will be issued once final redelivery of all items is confirmed by the original seller.
- All orders are final and cannot be canceled.
- Orders that the seller does not fulfill will be resolved via the OneShop team. If it has been 3 business days, please reach out to OneShop support.